Download a summary of the Retail Recovery series and learn more about key areas of focus for retail recovery and success for the rest for 2020 and beyond.
Read the individual entries in the series:
- COVID-19 Drives Reexamination of Retail Indirect Costs
- COVID-19 Forces the Transformation of Retail Organizations
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Has Forced Structural Change in How Retailers Serve Their Customers
- The COVID-19 Epidemic Changed Everything in Retail
- Inventory Stranded by the COVID-19 Crisis Presents a Major Challenge to Retailers
- Solving the Inventory Challenges Created by the COVID-19 Crisis